Monday, April 12, 2010

mini baby bump

So I have reached 13 weeks with my pregnancy which I am pretty excited about. I am finally starting to have good days and some bad but at least there are good days in there. This week though I have reached the point where I am beginning to really notice my stomach. Its not big yet but there is something there and since I am smaller I think I notice it more. For example I love to sleep in a tiny ball and that is not working so well anymore with the stomach in the way. or bending way over. Another example is today I was climbing through the window which sounds weird but I was playing with my cat and decided that was the last time while being pregnant that I would be able to do it cuz it was a struggle. It is a very odd thing to get used to having something that kinda gets in the way when your not used to it....and im not even sticking out a bunch yet hhaha. But i love it and it just makes me feel more pregnant now that I have a little something. My baby is 3 inches long now and we just got to hear its heartbeat for the second time. it is so amazing.
Another plus is I have gotten my energy back and I think my mood is going up a little at a time. Most women are emotional while pregnant.....well im just angry. And who gets to deal with it? My poor husband Sean. I think at one point he was convinced that I hated him. Im pretty sure I am a scary pregnant lady but hopefully its fading but Sean would be the one to know if I have tamed or not :-) But the thought of hanging out with people and being in public is seeming more and more fun and I miss it whereas before I just wanted to lay around all day. So i am pretty happy bout that.
Here is a picture of my little tiny bump. I see other people at 13 weeks and they are showing so much more! Im like....come on baby grow!!! But here I am at 13 weeks



3 comments:

  1. Amber!!!! Its a baby peanut!!! I la la love your baby bump! I have to come see you sometime before you have it, i've waited too long to see your baby bump!
    ps. have you ever tried orchex? its a natural anxiety type pill. made all of minerals that your body is lacking. i was like going crazy at work the other day and someone gave it to me and it totally calmed me down! haha good stuff, great for PMS. maybe it'd work for pregnant women. miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, you are CUTE! I always wished my baby bump looked like that. But at that point in my pregnancy I just look fat and bloated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little bump is so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete