Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Quinn


My sister is officially a mom and I am an aunt!!! I am so excited. On monday she had a c section and had her baby Quinnton. He is absolutely adorable. I just love him so much. He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and the second they lifted him out of her tummy he let out a HUGE scream. I couldnt be more happy for my sister. She is going to be a great mother to him. She gets released today from the hospital which we are so excited about. The baby is completely healthy but Aub has seen better days. Her blood pressure sky rocketed and wouldnt come down so they didnt want her leaving the hospital. She knows all the technical stuff bout it so dont ask me....ask her.







This had made me so excited for my baby. I am on week 10 starting tomorrow which is exciting for me. Hopefully the sickness is almost over. I had my first ultrasound the other week that I forgot to post so here is the ultrasound.....



No comments:

Post a Comment