Monday, March 8, 2010

feelin good

Today is a better day than the past couple weeks and I couldnt be more happy about it. I know I still have a bit of sickness to go but hooray for a good day! I was able to wake up and get the house cleaned, grocery shop, and best of all.....straighten my hair!!! for everyone that has curly hair that normally straightens it you all know what I mean when you havent been able to straighten it for awhile and then finally get to. I actually have hair and not some rat nest on top of my head. Sean and I are going to chiles tonight to use a gift card we won since we dont know when the next "good" day will be that i can go out haha.
I have been so anxious for my sister Aubreigh to have her cute little boy. She is due on Wednesday but I am sure she is getting the feeling that this baby is never going to leave her tummy. In the baby's defense....Aub stayed in our moms tummy past her due date so her boy is just taking after her :-) But I am so excited to get that phone call saying she is on her way to the hospital. I cant wait to meet my little nephew!!!

3 comments:

  1. eat some extra chips and salsa for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if i already told you but i changed our blog address.. natelindsayteagan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete