Wednesday, March 3, 2010

oh my gosh I am posting a blog!!

So I decided being pregnant and all I could keep some people that don't see me often updated on everything (kenzie this is for you :-) ). So i found out at the beginning of February at work that i was pregnant. funny cuz we were all just kinda joking around about it and got a test and then i was like....oh my gosh!!! is that a line???? So i told sean and we decided to keep it hush hush for a month or so just in case anything went wrong or something. but then sean could see me getting antsy and wanting to tell everyone so we told a little early :-) let me just tell you....keeping something secret from my family is not easy. I talk to my sister or mom daily and i was feeling sick and moody. It was funny cuz i would wonder about what i could eat or do when i am pregnant and so i would call my mom and be all, "so my friend is pregnant and is wondering if she can eat shrimp still" haha. then i wanted to get everything in order before telling my family and i needed my birth certificate from my mom like immediately and she was a tough one to get thru. the one time she was stubborn about something and really worried it was horrible cuz i couldnt tell her the truth so i had to lie and tell her it was for work which made things worse cuz she didnt like that my work wanted the original and everything. So finally i just had to say "mom i am trying to surprise you and you are ruining it!"
So i told my family by sending them a card saying congrats on the grandchild and then sent them some binkies. I sent Seans family a cross stitch about grandparents and a card too. So it was pretty fun telling everyone.
I get my first ultra sound a week from today and i cant wait! it will make everything feel so much more real. we cant wait to have a mini us running around in 7 months. pretty crazy to think about. My sister is having her baby hopefully this week so its fun knowing our kids will be close in age. we will have to force them to be best friends.
So my goal is to stay updated and write on here but we will see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Amber! You are my favorite! I feel so left out of the loop now with you all and this just made my night! please keep updating even if you think its stupid i wanna see it/hear it.:) I miss you all like crazy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete