Monday, February 7, 2011

Cry Cry Cry

It is no fun when your little one decides to cry all night and then all day. I cannot figure out what is wrong with him! he is almost 4 months so MAYBE he is teething but that is so young still. He is biting everything and he bites his own fingers so hard it makes him cry (which is actually pretty funny to watch). I try and feel his gums but I have no clue what I am feeling for and it feels normal. He WOULD NOT sleep last night and finally we just had to let him cry it out because he was like crying in his sleep. You would go in and his eyes would still be closed. Then all day he has been way fussy. Weird... I dont like bad days. Its days like this that I start thinking I could never have another baby haha. Not for a long time at least.
  I have a new goal and its working out 5 days a week. 3 days at the gym and 2 at home. I have lost all my pregnancy weight and everything but I still feel like my stomach is disgusting. So I am basically working my stomach muscles out to the maximum. I really hope it works....Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment