Monday, January 26, 2009

Hooray for haircuts!

I'm not sure if I am supposed to say something about myself in the beginning or just dive into my day so I will just sum up me quickly. I am currently living in the lovely Provo, Utah and counting down the days to get out and move somewhere else. I have been married since April 2008 to my husband Sean. He is going to BYU and still has about 2 years left and I am now going to Paul Mitchell the School which is hair school. I love it and love doing hair and making people feel beautiful. :-)

So today I was able to go to my friend's house in Orem and do her hair! It was exciting to see her again since I haven't seen her in a bit. And of course it was a plus to see her cute little 6 month girl Audree...most adorable baby ever. I did an A-line cut on her and we took a bunch off. Probably about 6 or 7 inches. The cut looked really cute on her and it made me want to do it to every person that i saw afterwards. She taught me a really cute way to cut it so you don't get weird corners in the back and I tried it on her and I don't think I will ever go back to the old way of doing them.

Then we tried to color her hair with a demi permanent redken color and both of us couldn't figure out why it was so runny! It honestly was running down her face and just dripping out of her hair. So we left it on for like 30 minutes and she still wasn't taking the color. Well later on Sami figured out that instead of using the developer, we used the clear shine. haha oops! at least her hair was shiney afterwards. So we are going to try it again on Monday.

Sean's brother is staying with us right now just for a couple of days to do some errands around Provo. It has been pretty fun seeing him but I haven't really had the chance to hang out with him and stuff. I ordered us pizza tonight from Costco and was walking it back to my apartment and lost complete control of the box and it fell right in the middle of the slushy wet road and the pizza flew right out. totally ruined the pizza. I was soooo mad and upset because I was at that point when you are so hungry it is literally all you can think about and it almost hurts haha. So we had to take it all the way back to the place and luckily they felt bad enough and gave us a new one.

Sean and his brother Eric

And that's about it! This is kind of awkward to end because I have no idea what to write in these things so I am just gonna end it here....

4 comments:

  1. nice amber!!! love it! lol liked the pizza story, i didnt know that eric was up there i thought that he went to idaho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber i'm looking at this haircut again and it looks sooo good! Dang girl! Lunatic Fringe here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber that really did turn out so so good! I love that way to do that haircut! Look at you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH amber the haircut looks SO good!!! Are you loving school?? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete