Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothing like a nice massage

I just got back from getting my one hour massage at Remedez by Jeremy. Anyone that ever needs one go to him!! He is really good. Anyways....my body is definitely messed up already from blowdrying and round brushing with hair. Supposedly my left shoulder sits higher than my right one now because my muscle is so tight and knotted. I am going to blame that one on the blow dryer. So he had to give me some exercises to reduce the pain and stretch out the muscle so I can one day look like a normal person again. Then my other shoulder has some issues as well and some mega knots that will take about 3 or 4 visits at least in order to get rid of them. Crazy stuff... Those spots were slightly sensitive to touch and work out but other than that the massage was great. It was just what I needed. And to top it all off I get to sleep in tomorrow because I dont have school! Hooray!
Today at school nothing much happened. We had a make up class and learned about lips and lipstick. Personally I will never wear lipstick but it was still interesting to learn about. Kenzie had the opportunity to make my lips look bigger since I have munchkin lips. So I had sexy lips for a time.
Sean is way busy with school this week. I havent been able to be with him too much but its okay. He has two tests today and he is in the middle of taking one right now. Poor guy. BYU does a good job at beating up their students.

Oh and I almost forgot!!! Sean and I go on our cruise in a couple weeks for our one year and we are stopping in Las Vegas for our half way point. Well you would never believe the cheapest hotel we found is! It is the Stratosphere on the strip. The really tall one with the roller coaster on the top of it. So i would just like to say...in your face Paul Mitchell. The hotel I get to stay at is better than the one you all will be staying at. And on top of that we get to both ride the roller coaster on top for only $12 together. the room only costs about $25 :-)

Hooray for vacations!

2 comments:

  1. haha.. thats way cool!!! i like the sweet deal with the roller coaster... no fair!! lol :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey who are you haha your thing is private so I have no clue who you are

    ReplyDelete