Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Brave Sister

Today I got to spend the day with my older sister Aubreigh. We just ran errands and such and we were walking around target and told me she was wanting to get her ears pierced. I jumped on it and told her that we were going to go do it right then and she was too scared. So after about 45 minutes of not letting it go, she finally gave in and said she would go LOOK at the earrings and think about it. After answering her millions what if questions she finally decided to do it! If anyone knows Aubreigh you understand her what if questions. She can get worried about things sometimes. These questions consisted of "what if the earrings rip out?" what about when I go to sleep? How will I go skiing with a helmet? What if it gets infected? What if a knot forms in the center (I was clueless on this one)? haha but anyways the whole thing wasn't bad at all. She is a nurse and has gone thru a lot worse getting IVs and such.

my sister Aubreigh

Her earrings!!


But we kept it from her hubby Matt that she got it done and we wanted to see how long it took him. He did pretty good...took him only 5 minutes. She turned in her ring to get it rhodiumed so we decided to tell him that she switched in her ring for the earrings cuz they are fake diamond ones haha. But anyways today was fun having the day off and spending it with my sister. She's the best. I am so glad I have her here in Provo. Dont know what i will do without her when we go our own ways after school :-(

Brother in Law Matt- He is Sick

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber! Glad you found my blog so I could say hello! How are you? When you are at your sisters come over and say hello I would love to see you! How is married life? your wedding? we'll have to catch up some time! Take care!

    ReplyDelete