Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cruise

Sean and I just got back from taking a cruise to Ensenada Mexico for our one year/ valentines day. Minus the fact that it rained through the whole thing, it was a blast and so beautiful. Sean got to practice his bargaining skills in mexico and buy me some sunglasses and a purse which is awesome. the price started at 45 dollars and he got it down to 20! Very impressive for a first timer.
I have to say one interesting thing about this cruise was there were so many people on this ship that were in their late 40's or so and it was almost their excuse to act like they were 16 again. Some were so drunk they could hardly walk around and they were just loud and obnoxious. I am so happy Sean and I are above that and dont participate in activities like that. In my view....there is a certain time in life when it is time to grow up.
We were able to go on a little tour thing that was about 40 minutes away in Mexico and go to a blow hole. there are only three in the world and so we thought it would be pretty neat. it was pretty awesome. Sean video taped a ton of it along with the rest of the vacation and stuff. I am so happy Sean had the chance to see Mexico and everything for the first time. I cant wait till we go to Honduras this Summer when it wont be raining and everything

















No comments:

Post a Comment