Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slices and Weaves

Yesterday Kenzie and I did an awesome slice on our friend Tiffany at school. She basically had every piece of hair in a foil. When I pulled out the foils at the end I started counting them and we came around 200 foils!! Lots of work. But we pulled thru and it looks awesome. I am so proud of us!

Today I did another slice on my sister Aubreigh and just added some caramel highlights to her dark hair...she eventually wants to go pretty light for summer. So she came in and we got to spend some sister time together :-) it turned out really cute. i love it on her. now i just need to convince her to cut her hair into an A-line. She has just the face shape for it. I want one too but I think I might wait until I start having kids or something....i dont know. I wish i had taken a picture of her color but I didnt think of it but if you see her hopefully you all think its cute!

Also here is a crazy updo a group of us did for a contest at school. We were pretty proud of how it turned out when we had a short amount of time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment