Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A lines galore!

Today Kenzie decided to get her hair cut to an A line randomly and so I got to do it! We cut about 6 inches off and it looks so good on her. I am so happy she did it. I just think shorter hair makes people look so much older. So now we look like twiners with short hair and the same color too haha. I guess we were just meant to be friends. Now we just need to get Kara and Rosanne to do it too :-)
Then I got to cut my friend Alyssa's hair tonight into a longer A line. It looks way good on her too. I just love that cut. It was fun getting to know her better as well and she gave me a yummy recipe for broccoli cheese soup! I am so excited to try it!!

Here are some pics of Kenzie's hair.


2 comments:

  1. Amber thanks so much for the great hair cut! Your going to be an amazing hair dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber! Her hair looks so good! I need a haircut...did you want to fly out to Virginia??
    Seriously though, you have talent :)

    ReplyDelete